- State the title of your book and the author.
- In one word, what is the topic of your book?
- In one sentence, give one sample piece of important information you found in your book.
- In at least one paragraph, answer all of the following questions using complete sentences:
· Is the author an expert on the subject?
· Is the copyright date recent enough to include the newest facts on the topic?
· Are there pictures and diagrams? If so, are they helpful?
· Is the book convenient to use? Does it have an index, table of contents, headings, or vocabulary in italics?
· Does the book cover the topic fully and is the information easy to understand? Why or why not?
· What made you select this book as a resource?
5. What overall rating would you give this resource?
6. To receive full credit for your book report comment, please give a two or more sentence response to at least two other students.
Be sure to include your FULL NAME at the end of your comment and response. This is due by Monday, May 20, 2013